Monday, September 7, 2009

On my way [Sept. 7/09]



Its the 4th day since I’ve been here in Baltimore. It is the 3rd day of the recording process and i’m going strong on my 5th song. I just finished listening to the play back of the 1st half and chorus of my new song “Up Until Now” and it makes me almost want to cry.When i think back to the first song i recorded, i remember being so proud of myself. My biggest fear was, can i make a song better than this one? What if I cant surpass this song? Now I sit here 20 songs later and I no longer have that fear.I am actually excited about what’s next. It took a lot of hard work and dedication to get to this point. Trust me when i say this. There were a lot of sleepless nights, arguments, blood,sweat and tears put into my journey thus far!!! I am so thankful for everything God has given me.He has never put me through anything I could not handle and hes never given me more than i could bear. Each and every experience in my life Musically or personally has shaped me into who I am. As i close my eyes and dream about whats next I feel free. So many things I want to do, so many lives I want to touch. I cant wait to see the look on my mom and dads face when everything falls into place, when I can actually say "Look guys.. I Made IT!" Just wanted to say thanks to all my fans and loved ones. Shout out to my manager Mykell, Shawn Campbell and the Whole Wired Family. Lets make history... one song at a time! Keep supporting me on my journey..Lets do this together!

xox Sara G

No comments:

Post a Comment